Air Combat San Diego: A biplane Air combat experience
What was it like to be a WWI fighter pilot? Experience first hand the excitement, thrills and military experience in beautiful San Diego. You will fly in a vintage open cockpit aircraft and duel with an adversary biplane while experiencing the beauty of San Diego. Perfect for a couples afternoon adventure or a gift package for that adventuresome friend.
Air Combat + Formation + Aerial Tour
former Military Pilots as your guide
50% of the price of our competitors and DOUBLE the FUN! Located between Miramar (home of Top Gun) and downtown San Diego, we offer super easy access, extraordinary Navy/Marine Air Combat pilots, and the best views / experiences for the average budget. Air Combat San Diego wants to share the experience with you.
Air Combat flights includes
- An informative military brief in our briefing room, discussing Air Combat tactics such as BFM, Yo-Yo's, flat scissors and lead, lag, pursuit. FAA Safety Brief is included.
- Flight gear will be provided (and plenty of Photo Ops)
- GoPro camera's will be available as an option.
- Flight instruction from our Instructor Pilots teaching the basics of BFM.
- 50-55 minute Air Combat flight mission over San Diego. Sky Tour included.
- Track your TARGET like the Blue Max! Nothing beats this flight. Open cockpit, yanking and banking!
- RTB (return to base) and sit back in our lounge and relish the moment.
Our San Diego Sky Service facility is located less that 7 miles from the legendary location of TOP GUN. Call us, come visit and experience San Diego from the sky!