Are you looking for things to do in San Diego? Our Air Combat Adventure is for you!
10% Off, Limited Time Offer!
Use Promo Code FlyBiplanes when you Book your Flight
This Biplane Adventure is the best tour in San Diego and extreme level adventure. Past customers rave 'This is the thing to do in San Diego.' You will see all the coastal communities from our open cockpit and perform exciting 'G' loaded maneuvers, experiencing Air Combat with another biplane. Open your mind! This adventure requires no previous experience, just a desire to see the world from the eyes of a military aviator.
Why is this considered a top thing to do in San Diego?
- You will learn about Biplanes and San Diego
- You will have the best view of San Diego
- Thrills, G forces, Air Combat
- You will pair up with an exceptional Military trained pilot passionate about your experience.
Watch our exciting new video below if you are curious what to expect from the Air Combat Adventure and Tour.
- An informative military brief in our briefing room, discussing Air Combat tactics such as BFM, Yo-Yo's, flat scissors and lead, lag, pursuit. FAA Safety Brief is included.
- Flight gear will be provided (and plenty of Photo Ops)
- GoPro camera's will be available as an option.
- 'Stick time' Each Sky Combat pilot is a certified flight instructor.
- In the Air Flight instruction from our Instructor Pilots teaching the basics of BFM.
- 50-55 minute Air Combat flight mission over San Diego. Formation flying. Beach Tour Sky Tour is included. Fly over La Jolla Cove for an amazing view.
- Track your TARGET like the Red Baron!
- RTB (return to base) and sit back in our lounge and relish the moment, talk up your score? Are you an Ace yet?
Our San Diego Sky Tours facility is located less that 7 miles from the legendary location of TOP GUN. Call us, come visit and experience San Diego from the sky!
A little healthy competition goes a long way! We go out as a team but when the Air Combat starts, You play to Win! Best Tour in San Diego too!
Top thing to do in San Diego? YES! You and your partner will select a Flight Suit and Call Sign before the military style briefing. (if a single rider we will match you up) Are you a Maverick or a Goose? Our Tour pilots are all former military pilots with exceptional backgrounds and military records. After the flight they will enjoy hanging out and talking about any questions you may have. We call that a debrief!