Are you looking for Thrilling things to do in San Diego?
Our Air Combat Adventure is for you!
10% Off, Limited Time Offer!
Use Promo Code FlyBiplanes when you Book your Flight Online.
Call Now! 619.757.6419
Watch our exciting new video below if you are curious what to expect from the Air Combat Adventure and Tour.
- An informative military brief in our briefing room, discussing Air Combat tactics such as BFM, Yo-Yo's, flat scissors and lead, lag, pursuit. FAA Safety Brief is included.
- Flight gear will be provided (and plenty of Photo Ops)
- GoPro camera's will be available as an option.
- 'Stick time' Each Sky Combat pilot is a certified flight instructor.
- In the Air Flight instruction from our Instructor Pilots teaching the basics of BFM.
- 50-55 minute Air Combat flight mission over San Diego. Formation flying. Beach Tour Sky Tour is included. Fly over La Jolla Cove for an amazing view.
- Track your TARGET like the Red Baron!
- RTB (return to base) and sit back in our lounge and relish the moment, talk up your score? Are you an Ace yet?
Our San Diego Sky Tours facility is located less that 7 miles from the legendary location of TOP GUN. Let our rave reviews tell our story!
Truly a once-in-a-lifetime, "A first rate experience- absolutely loved it. Thank you gentlemen for the air combatsimulation- highly recommended. Thank you Erich-" FJ Preston
Top thing to do in San Diego? YES! You and your partner will select a Flight Suit and Call Sign before the military style briefing. (if a single rider we will match you up) Are you a Maverick or a Goose? Our Tour pilots are all former military pilots with exceptional backgrounds and military records. After the flight they will enjoy hanging out and talking about any questions you may have. We call that a debrief!
Air Combat "As if flying in an open cockpit biplane over San Diego isn't enough of a thrill, the AirCombat flight offers a unique chance to get suited up like a fighter pilot, learn aerial maneuvers, and put them to the test pulling some serious G's while dog-fighting over the coast. Pilots were extremely professional and knowledgeable. Definitely a must do experience if you are ever in San Diego." Brad N