or a biplane Ride adventure!
ALL of our tours include a San Diego Sky Tour. This Whale Aerial Tour is only a certain time of year, but specially designed by our pilots find Whales then enjoy the regular aerial tour. On the Whale Adventure flight, you can see multiple whales, dolphins, sea lions and possibly sharks and enjoy San Diego's city and beaches views from the sky. If the season is over, please check out our other Aerial Tours and Biplane Rides below.
- Easy airport access, First Class Service. Learn, Experience, Inspire!
- Whale Watching Season is 15 Dec - 15 March
- The most Exciting Aerial Tour of your life!
- Ex-Military Professional Tour pilots. Pilots make all the difference. Check our pilots out HERE.
Each tour is optimized for the customer experience. From seat height, to a comfortable high quality headset, our pilots are focused on making this a once in a lifetime experience for you. These professionals take Aerial Tours to the next level.
The time of day is important. In both the 5 Passenger Tour aircraft and the Biplane we offer Sunset flights. The evening air is silky smooth and mixed with the warm light makes for a delightful experience. Consider it! Order champagne for the Group Tour to top off the experience. Call us if you have any other creative ideas for the experience.
Gray Whale Migration (Dec-March) - each winter Gray Whales pass Pt Loma and the San Diego coastline to Baja California where they mate and nurse their babies.
- up to 45 ft long and 33 tons
- they make a 10,000 mile round trip migration and live 40-60 years!