Looking for that Perfect San Diego Activity?
(Discount code: FlySkytours)
Open Cockpit Biplane Adventure Tours
Highlight to My 3 Week Trip to California
"I booked up for the bay tour, the weather was perfect that day (which certainly added to it). Whole thing was amazing from start to finish. Earl my pilot certainly was a pearl. he did a great job. I had done my home work on this and as a solo traveler, i can say with certainty i choose the right company, super professional, friendly and very affordable. Couldn't recommend this enough, if you're sitting on the fence...book this now. Unforgettable experience!" Scotty A (United Kingdom)
10% INSTANT DISCOUNT IF YOU BOOK ONLINE TODAY!
Are you looking for that special thing to do for your family or friends? The Biplane Sightseeing Tour epitomizes the 'Best Things to Do' in San Diego. Our Sightseeing Tour includes over 20 of the city's most popular landmarks and tourism destinations. This Coastal and Bay Biplane Tour is the Best Tour of San Diego! Why?
- You will enjoy sightseeing in the ultimate way, overhead in comfort. Open cockpit gives you the clearest view and perspective.
- Your Air Tour will be lead by veteran pilots with thousands of flight hours experience. They love to share aviation history and show off sunny San Diego.
- You will enjoy that our biplane aircraft fly super smoothly, are comfortable, safe, and have fantastic visibility. You will really LOVE the sightseeing tour view of downtown and coastal areas especially.
- Feel free to bring your family and friends, they can hang out afterwards in the SkyTours Vintage Pilot Hangar, with aviation decor and lots to talk about!
In our facility -
We provide a lounge, pilot gear of leather vintage helmets, flight suits (if desired), parachutes if needed, lockers for valuable stowage, and cold beverages and hot coffee free of charge.
The Biplane Beach Run is the our basic biplane flight (20 min), giving a person an exception view of San Diego and an up close and personal view of the coastal regions.
- Miramar Marine Air Station
- Mount Soledad Veteran Memorial
- La Jolla Shores
- Scripts Pier
- Torrey Pines Glider Port and Golf Course
- La Jolla Caves
- La Jolla Cove
- Bird Rock
- Crystal Pier
- Mission Bay and the downtown of San Diego from 4 miles away.
La Jolla Cove "the Jewel" of San Diego and the Sea Lions sunbathing.
Biplane Bay Tour Beach Cruiser
**Our Most Popular Tour**
The Biplane Bay Tour Beach Cruiser is our most extensive aerial tour by far, the view, the historic sights and the exhilaration will make your trip unforgetable. You will see all that San Diego has to offer, with an unencumbered view of downtown, the San Diego Bay, Coronado Bay Bridge, Coronado and North Island and Point Loma.
- Mission Bay and Fiesta Island
- San Diego International Airport
- USS Midway, the SeaPort Village and Convention Center
- Downtown and flyover Petco Park!
- Coronado Bay Bridge
- Hotel Del Coronado
- Point Loma and the Cabrillo Monument
- Ocean Beach Pier, Mission Beach, Pacific Beach and Crystal Pier
- Birdrock and La Jolla Cove with all the surfing spots
- Torrey Pines Glider Port and Blacks Beach