Whale Watching Tours
Whale Watching + City/Bay Tour + Inspiration, Education, Excitement
Whale Watching Adventures are amazing from the air! Why ride in a cold boat for a couple hours to 'possibly' see a whale? With our 30-60 min Whale Adventure flights, You can see multiple whales, dolphins, sea lions and possibly sharks PLUS enjoy our San Diego City and Bay Aerial Tour. Each flight comes with your own expert pilot tour guide that gives you interesting facts about our wonderful area.
- Group Whale Watching Tours - up to 5 Persons + City /Bay Tour
- Sunset Group Whale Watching Tours - + order the champagne!
- Single Person Biplane Whale Watching - 50 minutes
- Sunset Single Person Biplane Whale Watching - 50-60 minutes
Bring your friends and make an adventure of it. We have a nice vintage hangar for you to spend time during and after the flight. Lots to see and do.
Gray Whale Migration (Dec-March) - each winter Gray Whales pass Pt Loma and the San Diego coastline to Baja California where they mate and nurse their babies. Blue whales and Fin whales migrate at other times but sometimes are seen off the coast.
- up to 45 ft long and 33 tons
- they make a 10,000 mile round trip migration and live 40-60 years!